Sunday, May 8, 2016

A note from head office

Today, May 8 is the World Day of Communications.  To mark this day, dedicated to the media, the Holy Father sent a special note to all those who help to spread the gospel through various media (newspapers, television, radio, internet ...).

To mark this occasion, the Holy Father sent a special note, handwritten on his personal stationary, addressed to all his media colleagues.  The note translates as follows:


Greetings of His Holiness, Pope Francis
for the World Day of Communications

To all of you from the great digital community, who ask for my blessing and prayers, I want to say: you will be the precious gift of my prayer to the Father.

And you also, do not forget to pray for me and for me to be a servant of the Gospel of Mercy.

Franciscus

As in past years, Pope Francis has also published a Message for this year's World Day of Communications (the 50th such observance).

No comments: