Saturday, August 1, 2009

More summer reading

When I listed the books on my summer reading list ... just a few posts ago, I neglected to mention that there are just a few more waiting in the wings too:
  • While browsing in the neighbourhood book store the other day, I discovered Jung Chang's work entitled Mao: the Unknown Story. Of course I had to pick it up, and look forward to delving into its pages where I hope to discover something new about one of the most famous (or infamous) leaders in China's history;
  • This was coincidentally accompanied by a coffee table book, part of the Insight Illustrated series entitled China: Explore the World in Pictures;
  • Oh, and I also found a copy of Dr. Jill Bolte's work entitled My Stroke of Insight.

The collection on my to-read pile is admittedly a bit ecclectic but then again, I suppose so are my interests. Now back to the reading ....

No comments: