Saturday, June 3, 2017

Greetings to Evangelical Leaders

This morning, at 11:30am, in the Consistory Hall at the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the Holy Father, Pope Francis received in audience the Evangelical Leaders who have gathered for the Vigil of Pentecost.


Greetings of the Holy Father, Pope Francis
offered to Evangelical Leaders

I thank you very much for this greeting, and also for this disturbance that you have initiated in order to greet me.  Thank you for all that you do, working for the unity of all Christians, all together, as the Lord has asked.  Let us walk together, together let us provide help to the poor, let us teach together.  All together.  And may theologians do their part to help us.  May we always walk together, never stopping, never stopping ... and together.  This is what I wish, and I thank you, for I know that you are doing this.

I want us to finish this encounter as brothers, praying the Our Father, each in his own language.  Can we do this?

Our Father ...

No comments: